- THE BOARD OF CANVASSERS FOR THE VILLAGE OF RUDOLPH
WILL MEET ON MONDAY, APRIL 13, 2020 AT 5:00 PM TO REVIEW
AND TALLY THE ELECTION RESULTS FOR THE VOTES CAST AT
THE PRESIDENTIAL PREFERENCE AND SPRING ELECTION HELD
ON TUESDAY, APRIL 7, 2020.
- URGENT NOTICE REGARDING GARBAGE PICKUP IN RUDOLPH
Advanced Disposal will no longer pick up loose bags of garbage. All
garbage must be bagged and in a container. See the above link for
- IMPORTANT PRESS RELEASE FROM WOOD COUNTY CLERK
(Voter info regarding Covid-19)
- REMINDER - Snow must be removed from sidewalks within 24-hours
after a snowfall of one (1) inch or more.
- Burning Permits are required for all backyard or brush fires in
the Village. The permit is free, just stop by the Fire Department
weekdays between 7a-3p.
- Visit the new Dick Trickle Memorial at the Rudolph Village Park!
Don't lose your pet. Have the SWCHS microchip your pet.
Click here to download a $10 coupon
towards the $25 fee.
Your pet is microchipped and registered for one year for $25.