- Notice of Public Hearing -
- Village Hall - 1580 Main Street - July 22, 2021 - 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Purpose: Discuss Rezoning of Lot 3 of Wood County Certified Survey Map #10900, by Pete's Market Service from B-1 to I-1.
- URGENT NOTICE REGARDING GARBAGE PICKUP IN RUDOLPH
Advanced Disposal will no longer pick up loose bags of garbage. All
garbage must be bagged and in a container. See the above link for
- Burning Permits are required for all backyard or brush fires in
the Village. The permit is free, just stop by the Fire Department
weekdays between 7a-3p.
- Visit the new Dick Trickle Memorial at the Rudolph Village Park!
Don't lose your pet. Have the SWCHS microchip your pet.
Click here to download a $10 coupon
towards the $25 fee.
Your pet is microchipped and registered for one year for $25.